NOTE: If the graduate received a GED OR HiSET diploma, you must request your copy online at https://hserequest.lctcs.edu/. For more information, you may contact Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) at 225-922-2800. If you graduated with a regular diploma, follow these steps to request a copy of a high school transcript or duplicate diploma:
- Complete the request form that is linked below. Be sure to include the correct year of graduation and high school.
these records are confidential, the graduate must authorize their
release. If a second or third-party individual or agency is making the
request on behalf of the graduate, they must submit a copy of the
graduate’s identification along with a signed release form in addition
to the accompanying form.
- Include the appropriate fees. There is
a nonrefundable processing fee of $3.00 per Transcript and $15.00 per
Diploma. We can accept cash (exact change only), money orders or
cashier’s checks. Fees are nonrefundable.
- Transcripts and
Diplomas require 7-14 days for processing. Duplicate transcripts and
diplomas will NOT be processed until fees are received.
- Please make money orders or cashiers checks payable to Ouachita Parish School System.
- Mail or hand-deliver the completed form and fees to the address on the bottom of the form.
- We do not provide verbal verification. We will fax a copy of a transcript or diploma once the proper paperwork is submitted and fees have been paid.