How To Apply


  1. ONLY certified teachers or inviduals who are currently enrolled in a state approved alternative teacher certification program can apply.
  2. Contact the OPSB Personnel Office in person or by calling 318-432-5225 to receive an application.
  3. Complete the application and return the completed application into the OPSB Personnel Department with all of the required documentation.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.