Skip to main content

Diploma/Transcript Request

Diploma/Transcript Request

NOTE:  If the graduate received a GED OR HiSET diploma, you must request your copy online at For more information, you may contact Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) at 1-225-922-2800. If you graduated with a regular diploma, follow these steps to request a copy of a high school transcript or duplicate diploma:

  Read all of the instructions before beginning the process.  

  1. Complete the request form. Be sure to include the correct year of graduation and high school. You can mail or fax (318-432-5326) or scan ( the required documents.
  2. Because these records are confidential, the graduate must authorize their release. If a second or third-party individual or agency is making the request on behalf of the graduate, they must submit a copy of the graduate’s identification along with a signed release form in addition to the accompanying form.
  3. Include the appropriate fees. There is a non-refundable processing fee of $3.00 per Transcript and $15.00 per Diploma. We can accept cash in the office (exact change only), money orders or cashier’s checks (payable to Ouachita Parish Schools), or online payments through our web portal here.  [You do not have to have student ID. Enter any six numbers in the field ]  Fees are nonrefundable.
  4. Transcripts and Diplomas require 7-14 days for processing. Duplicate transcripts and diplomas will NOT be processed until fees are received.
  5. Scan, mail or hand-deliver the completed form and fees to the address on the bottom of the form. You MUST include a picture ID. (See #1 for email address.)
  6. WE DO NOT PROVIDE VERBAL VERIFICATION. We will fax, email, or mail a copy of a transcript or diploma once the proper paperwork is submitted and fees have been paid.

  If you complete the payment, but do not complete the paperwork, we cannot process your request.  


Diploma-Transcript Reissue Request Form