Now Hiring Substitute Teachers!
Substitute Teacher Requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent or higher
- Pass a Background Check --- If you have anything in your background check, you will need to provide court documents to be sent to Louisiana Department of Education for approval to substitute teach.
Substitute Teacher Pay Rates:
- Long-Term Sub (10th day) – $110
- Certified – $80
- Degreed – $75
- Associate/High School – $65
How to Apply:
- Print or pick up an application packet. If you print it, keep in order to turn in. APPLICATION PACKET
- Call to make an appointment for fingerprinting. The cost is $40 and can be paid by cash or online by scanning the QR Code below.
- Bring application with all documents to appointment.
QR Code link to Online School Payments:
For Questions or to schedule appointment:
Ouachita Parish School System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.