There has been a recall for the Verizon hotspots that were issued to some VIP students. We are currently working with Verizon to provide replacements for these devices. We will reach out with more information when the replacement devices are available. You may view more information on the recall at https://www.ellipsisjetpackrecall.expertinquiry.com/.
In the meantime, please review these best practices from Verizon to promote the safe operation of devices:
- Use only approved charging cables, including the cable provided.
- When not in use, power down/turn off your device.
- Place your device on a flat, solid and sturdy surface such as a floor or table.
- Ensure your device is not covered for proper ventilation.
- Keep devices near room temperature when in use.
- Do not expose the units to extreme temperatures for extended periods of time.
- Do not expose the unit or its battery to water or other liquids.
- Do not drop the units and do not insert foreign objects into the battery or unit.