The Coordinated Application Week in Ouachita Parish Schools is March 20-24, 2023 for those children who will be 4 years old on or by September 30, 2023.
Documents that you will need to provide for a complete registration:
(incomplete packets will not be accepted)
- Birth Certificate
- Current Shot Record (does not have to be up-to-date)
- Social Security Card (or notice that you have applied for one)
- Two Proofs of Residence in the name of the birth parent – 2 current bill copies such as: Utilities (electric, water, gas), Lease, Mortgage or Deed (no cell phone bills)
- Income Documentation - (as it applies to you from the following)
- TWO (2) consecutive wage statements from February or March for EACH working parent in the home
OR SNAP/Food Stamp printout with all family names shown
OR Foster Care agreement from DCFS
OR Letter from employer (signed/dated) stating the average number of hours worked per week and rate of pay
- Schools accepting applications from 9AM -2PM: Boley, Calhoun Elem., Crosley, Drew, Highland, Jack Hayes, Lakeshore, Lenwil, Pinecrest, Riser Elem., Robinson, Shady Grove, Sterlington Elem., Swartz Lower, Swayze, Woodlawn
You must live in Ouachita Parish (and not inside Monroe city limits) to be eligible for the Ouachita Parish School PreK program.
***Member of the OpeNetwork***
Questions? Call 235-8444